- Dogs can detect intruders from a distance, even if they are hiding out of sight
- Trained security dogs will deter criminals from targeting your site
- Full compliance to BS 8571-1 General purpose security dogs and the guard dogs Act 1975
Shield Security and Canine Services UK Ltd deploy General Purpose Security Dog teams throughout the UK. Our GP security dog teams are the most effective measure of deterring potential intruders from targeting your site and causing loss or damage to your property. Having just one security dog team on your site is more effective than several ordinary security guards.
The benefits of deploying a security dog team over regular security guards:
- Our dogs are trained to indicate to the dog handler the presence of potential intruders on or around your premises.
- Dogs can sense intruders from a distance, even if they are hiding out of sight due to their incredible senses of smell, sight and hearing.
- They will protect their handler and show controlled aggression when confronted with threatening or aggressive behaviour.
- Once the intruders are caught, the security guard and dog are able to detain a suspect with little resistance until the authorities arrive.
- Just the sight of a security dog patrolling will deter criminals from targeting your premises.
To discuss how the security guards with dogs can prevent crime on your premises contact our team on 0330 124 6594
How the security dog service works?
Our security dogs will be under the constant control of their NASDU, BIPTD OR NTIPDU qualified handler so will be no risk to workers or other staff members operating at your site.
With both handler and dog working as team, you get dual benefits of a trained security guard and a highly trained security dog which brings the visual and vocal deterrent with improved hearing abilities and sense of smell to detect intruders and indicate to the handler that there is a threat.
Our dog handlers and dogs will patrol your site throughout their shift to continuously inspect the site for unwanted visitors and maintain a visual deterrent to would be intruders who may be intending on targeting your site.
If you already have security personnel onsite, either in house or with another supplier and require the extra protection due to incidents that have occurred or an increased value of assets are on site, our dog handlers will work alongside your current security personnel as a team.
Why choose Shield Security and Canine?
- Trained and certified professional dog handlers
- fully compliant with BS 8571-1 and the guard dogs Act 1975
- Reliable service
- Trained and certified dogs
- SIA licenced dog handlers
- Uniformed dog handlers
- Effective visual deterrent
- Full site patrols
Get fully trained security dog units to operate at your premises
Send us a message via our online form or alternatively give us a call on 0330 124 6594 to discuss your requirements in more detail.SPEAK TO AN EXPERT